What are some of the most effective memory improvement programs?
Question by Light-san: What are some of the most effective memory improvement programs?
I would really like to know what programs have helped people and use them myself.
Answer by Zipperhead
All it took for me was a book called “The Memory Book” by Harold Lorayne & Jerry Lucas. I think it’s out of print but you may check Amazon.com or ebay. I memorized the value of “pie” back to the 100th digit, and 112 peoples SSN’s just for fun one time.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: has anyone ever heard of pmemory, its an online class for memory improvement?
- Q&A: What’s the most effective way to improve your memory and concentration span?
- Personal Subliminal Messages Programs – Rainforest
- Personal Subliminal Messages Programs – Ocean Waves
- Which is more effective as a memory enhancer a natural plant or an artificially produced one?