suggest books on speed-reading and improving memory?
Question by : suggest books on speed-reading and improving memory?
I have just finished Joshua Foer’s ‘Moonwalking with Einstein’ and would like to expand my knowledge of memory improvement techniques and speed-reading.
Can anyone recommend any good, academic, worthwhile books on speed-reading or memory improvement?
Answer by angelik
*Speed Reading for Dummies by Richard Sutz and Peter Weverka
*The Speed Reading Book: The Revolutionary Approach to Increasing Reading Speed, Comprehension and General Knowledge by Tony Buzan
*Triple Your Reading Speed by Wade E. Cutler
*Work Smarter with Speed Reading: Teach Yourself by Tina Konstant
Give your answer to this question below!
- Speed Reading And Comprehension Training Class
- Learn Speed Reading: Subliminal Self-Hypnosis CD for Photographic Memory Development and Improved Reading Comprehension and Recall
- 7 Speed Reading Announces that it is Never too Late to Start Enjoying Reading
- Hypnotic Speed Reading – Photographic Memory
- What are the essential books about MEMORY that I need to read? I don’t want books with the same info……….